Junior Catholic Daughters of the Americas
The Court of St. Joan of Arc
What is JCDA?
Our JCDA membership works to eliminate the occurrence and effect of poverty, to speak out against injustice, and to shape a more caring society and a more peaceful world through development of faith.
Who can join?
Catholic girls who are ages 11-18.
Why join JCDA?
Do you want to make a difference?
JCDA is an active organization to provide service to others and encourage spiritual growth.
Service to the poor and vulnerable is our focus. We have assisted in the following projects:
- bake sales for the St. Paul’s Building on Faith fund
- assisting with the Salvation Army
- helping with Catholic Charities
- assisting the Knights and CDA with their activities
- food drives for St. Vincent de Paul Food Bank
- babysitting for adult education classes
- coat and sock drive for local schools
- attending State Conventions at St. Gertrude’s
- providing lunches for Habitat for Humanity builders
- fund raising for Haiti
- and many more projects locally and abroad!
When is the meeting?
There are monthly meetings held on the First Monday of the month at St. Paul’s Catholic Church in the Rectory at 7 PM. Service times will be set at meetings. Meetings will last till 8:00 PM.
Mary Ann VandeBrake, JCDA Chairperson
Please contact the webmaster for changes to this page.